"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, December 13, 2007

One day before PC Fair III at Johor Bahru (JICC)

This is the first time the regular PC Fair exhibition (organizes by PIKOM) held at Johor International Convention Center (Pesada Johor) (N1°27.700' E103°45.684')

I just dropped by to see the preparation of this big event at JB. As you can see every contractors are diligently continued with their tasks without a moment’s respite.


At the same time, I also walk around this big building.......

The washroom.

The parking auto pay machine.

Parking at JICC is RM2.50 for the first hour!!

And I found this KFC Fast Food Restaurant at the back of JICC equipped with free Wifi services and Maybank ATM machine.

The PC Fair III which is going to start tomorrow will be the first biggest computer exhibition in JB. I noticed the booth setting up there almost 2 to 3 times more than previous event.

Please click here for PC Fair III 2008.

Digg!




MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus