"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Johor Bahru Weather on 2nd JAN 2008

After about a week of sunny day in Johor Bahru, the flood victims have gone back to their howe individually. The hot sunny day has comfort all of them at the moment.......


I was at the OUB Bank - Tmn Molek on 24th Dec 2007 (X'mas Eve). As you can see many peoples are rushing in before the holiday begins. I felt relax and happy with the weather.......
But it won't last long, the rain started to pour in the early this morning (27° C). It will be another wet day.......
Let's just pray hard for the river water level maintain and don't put the hard time for the victims again!!


Digg!




MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus