"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, February 29, 2008

Tangkak, Muar - Johor.

Tangkak located about 30km away at the North of Muar Town. This town is famous with fabric shop, you will notice many fabric shops along the main road of Tangkak. And also famous of the Tangkak Beef Noodle (Kwang Fei Restaurant) N2°15.935' E102°32.402'
I just like to eat the Roti Canai in one of the Nasi Kandar Restaurant located along the Main Road of Tangkak.
Some photos of the main road of Tangkak.


Tang-lungs (Lanterns) hanging through the streets

I visited one of the "2 dollars" shop and accidentally saw this !! They took Jacky Chan photo for the shocks advertisement! Oh! My goodness!

The situation that day (6th day of CNY 2008) at the Tangkak Toll Plaza was bad!






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus