"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, April 04, 2008

ACE Archery Center, Skudai Johor

I visited this place because of my old buddy - Mark Teh.
It's been a long time I 'forget' to step in to my friend Archery Center. (N1°32.507' E103°39.568') It is located at the 6th Floor of Skudai Parade.
It's totally different from the last visited. More items to display and also more bow and arrow at most of every corner!
This Archery Center established 5 years ago, and it's the ONLY one around Johor Bahru. I wonder why peoples around here don't like this Sport?! It's because of practice? Or it's because of sports?
Most of the peoples here would prefer something to do with the men Ego....I think. :)

Some pictures to share.......
The Counter


Right & left wing


Target Faces

Compound Bow, Cross Bow & some display items

Without this, the bow is useless!! - Arrows

The workshop

Mr Mark Teh (owner of the shop) in action!


The cost of the game........

Free coaching will be provide for newbie by Mark Teh.


MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus