"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, May 12, 2008

Beauty Mama Competition, C.Square, Johor Bahru

Beauty Mother Competition @ City Square Plaza, Johor Bahru (11th May 2008)
Organize by Lion Club

It's a coincidence.
I brought my family with my mum-in-law to City Square Plaza, Johor Bahru for 'Mother's day' lunch and came across this competition.
It's also for the purpose of meeting a friend from Malacca - 9W2HHL (Heng). He was there because of his wife it's one of the judges for the competition!
I simply take out my cam and give some shots of the competition.

The participants line-up for the competition announcement.


From left , middle and right.



Unfortunately I cannot wait until the final result cos run out of time!

I admit that I'm not familiar with the setting of this camera yet. Overall I'm totally disappointed with my shots. (My apologies)

Anyway, just to share some photos of the event.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus