"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cedar Point Hawker Center, Johor Bahru

N1°28.874' E103°45.759'
This food court is one of the oldest around Johor Bahru area. It's located opposite of Pelangi Plaza & and the back of the Omega School.

The place has many improvement since my last visit about 6-8 years ago. The canopy was built to have better cover during rain. I was suffer last time because without this! :) The ex-company which I'm service 9 years ago was located at the same row with Omega School.

And also equipped with big fans every corner. Environment is cooling.

Today I decided to go back there to have my favorite "Char-Koay-Teow" (fried koay-teow). It's one of the famous at JB.

Guess what? Disappointed. The standard drop very much!
Beside this, there are about 8-10 store over here selling good food easily more that ten years. Curry Fish Head is another delicious food around.

We were having some beers until the sun go down....recall all those memories which is more than 10 years ago.......:)

Location map will update later......






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus