"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's a horrible night!

Malaysia going raise the petrol price from MYR1.92 per liter to MYR2.70 after midnight. By increasing MYR0.78 per liter. (The news was confirmed on 5:59pm, The STAR)

Along the way back home, messy traffic jam everywhere cos of the long queue at every petrol stations....


Everyone was rushing to pump up petrol at the petrol station before midnight! I saw many unexplained situations.....some of them use the 'stone age' ways to filled up until it spilled out! Some drivers had quarrel between of theirs car scratches! Every car won't follow the queuing system anymore!


Can you believe this?! Just because of you can save merely less than a hundred ringgit of petrol tonight? Everyone seems like once they be able to pump tonight, they can save forever! They had lost their mind! This is really an UNACCEPTABLE situations I ever see in my life!


I was almost have a quarrel with a guy while queuing and it's just about cutting queue!
My bad! Because of my curiosity! I am apologize if you are reading this.....


IT'S NOT WORTH IT AT ALL JUST BECAUSE WE CAN SAVE LESS THAN A HUNDRED RINGGIT by tonight!! I feel sorry about it.
I am suppose to snap some photos and get out of the messy situation, but end up......I'm tired of this when I saw the true humanities!

I am posting this (PDA) from a coffee shop not far away from the petrol station. Watching the live show! I don't know......am l suppose to enjoy it or I should feel sad about it. Someone PLEASE enlighten me!

BECOME HISTORY AFTER TONIGHT! 1.92....I miss you!







MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus