"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, June 20, 2008

Shilin Street Snacks Shop @ City Square, Johor Bahru

I heard about this place - "Shilin Stall" quite sometimes ago....it's just only try it recently. It's located at the lower ground floor of City Square Shopping Complex, Johor Bahru.

The oyster vermicelli (mee sua) was good! But you can't compare the original I had before....
We also order the "Tien-Pu Rak", but seem like totally different from Taipei??

Oyster Vermicelli

"Tien-Pu-Rak"

Anyway, the prices are reasonable in the shopping complex. The only problem I see is the traffic and the parking. It will be crowd during the weekend......

Related post :-
ran Queen ran King Taiwan Foods Cafe, Tmn Molek Johor Bahru
Taiwan Beef Noodle (Malacca Trip 11-12th Nov 2007)
Taipei Trip 2007, 25th - 30th June






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus