"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, August 06, 2008

PIKOM PC Fair II 2008, Johor Bahru

The 2nd PC Fair organized by PIKOM was held at the same place - Persada Johor (Johor International Convention Center) on 2nd & 3rd August, 2008.

We visited there around 2pm. The crowd as usual, PACKED!!

This time I saw the demand of the GPS in the PC Fair. There about 5-6 booths promoting the GPS devices.....And I only remember that the Garmin Nuvi 200 was selling at MYR888.00 and MYR868.00.


Price war as usual, I was attracted by the price of LCD monitor - 22' LCD Monitor cost only MYR780.00.
Recently, I noticed that the fair doesn't only computers & accessories....but, the LCD TV (consumer products), CCTV cameras & Digital cameras also took part in the fair.


We spotted some new products in the fair too! Like Mini Solar Charger for all 5V devices.....selling at MYR138.00 & MYR198.00.(I doubt the reliability.....)

MP5?? Huh? New product?.....hmm....not really, they named it because the device be able to play the real media format only.....

Linux Ubuntu Operating System!! The ONLY computer in the fair!!

This was the first time where digital cameras accessories also participated in the fair!


And also the LOVELY Promoter of the booth...

And.....when I walked pass this HP printer booth, she just smile at me!

Beside the main hall, there were the War between the there major Internet Services Provider....TMNET, CELCOM & MAXIS.



But most of the promoters are having limited knowledge about 3G......

Related post :-
* PC Fair III 2007, Johor Bahru
*
Computer Fair 2008 at Landmark Mall, Johor Bahru




MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus