"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Baba House, Malacca

We been attracted by this Baba House Peranakan design Hotel during our evening walk along Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock (Heeren Street).
(N2°11.787' E102°14.694')

I took the chance to snap some photos of it. And also the hotel details as below....

The Reception of the Hotel

The open air garden equipped with Free Wifi Services

The Unique design staircase to 1st floor


Antique chair from the hotel

I did check the rate of the room : Deluxe Double for MYR138.00 nett during peak season (Price included breakfast for two). For other room rates, please click here.
I feel it's quite reasonable because it's located at the tourist area. We decided to try it next trip to Malacca!

The Baba House
125-127, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock,
752000 Melaka,
Malaysia.
Tel : +606-2811216
Fax : +606-2811217
www.thebabahouse.com.my

* If you are driving, the car parking is located at the back of the Hotel.






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus