"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day from Chimpanzee's Family

The Chimpanzee's family at Johor Zoo also celebrate their Mother's Day !
Look at the Love between....and the baby Chimpanzee is fortunate!
I was enjoy their moment for at least 30 minutes....Suddenly I felt the LOVE is all around!

Look at the way she touch it, and the baby expression on the face...So wonderful!

During that time, I believe the 'father' having his relax lazily on the other side...


Hey! Are you as fortunate as me? (I believe this was in his mind)

Happy Mother's Day to all moms in the World!





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus