"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sodam Korean Restaurant at Taman Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru

Sodam Korean Restaurant (N1°29.772' E103°49.028') located at Permas Mall Block A. It's just behind the Taman Permas Jaya Developer office (Just next to Jusco Permas Jaya).

We had our Mother's Day dinner over here. It's my first time dining in this Korean Restaurant. The decoration created the relax ambience among it.

Relax environment of Sodam Korean Restaurant

Honestly I'm not good in ordering the Korean foods, so....we just order the set for 6 adults. I'm not sure what it contain in the package, but definitely it's Korean foods! Haha!
Beside that, my wife and her sisters ordered a bottle of Baek Se Ju (Korean Alcohol) to share and just mug of Heniken for me.

Baek Se Ju (MYR35.oo per bottle)

The Banchan (side dish) serve in less than 10 minutes....
Beside Kimchi, I don't know the name of the rest of the side dish.



And follow by the main dish - the Beef and Pork. The waitress was professional enough to BBQ the meat for us.
I was attracted by the BBQ stove design. I think we can't get it in local market, it maybe imported from Korea.


Beside the stove I also like the Korean idea of using the compress smokeless charcoal. It's good for environment.

The small portion of the beef (left), cost MYR59.00. Must be imported.

Well trained waitress was preparing the foods on the stove.

It's just took about 3-5 minutes, the first plate of BBQ Beef serve on table.

BBQ Korean Beef

That was really delicious!! This was my first time bite on Korean beef, and it's Different from local! It's excellent!

That moment only last us 20 minutes....because the beef left only this...

The last few pieces of the Korean beef

Another good dish was the Steam egg. We ordered Double!

Korean steam egg

Until all of us almost full, the Big portion of Korean Seafood soup was serve! Oh my goodness!

The soup was good and tasty, but I can't have more....I'm extremely full! Haha! But I'm prefer more strong taste like local soup...

This Korean restaurant provided a good service (including the boss of the restaurant) and environment.

The damage of the dinner : MYR432.00 (For 6 adults and 2 children). It was pricey!


The Korean boss of the restaurant

Even I prefer Asian foods with strong taste, I would say this Korean foods was good!

I rated : 4/5

Sodam Korean Restaurant
Permas Mall, #01-34,
Block A, No. 3 Jalan Permas Utara,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,
81750 Masai Johor.
Tel : +607-3880800







blog comments powered by Disqus