"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, July 20, 2009

The Pulai Desaru Beach Resort, Johor

The Pulai Desaru Beach Resort (N1°33.636' E104°15.202') is located approximately 49KM from Kota Tinggi town and about 90KM from C.I.Q. Johor Bahru.

The Main Entrance of the Hotel

The Guest Room

The Reception counter is located at the right after you enter the lobby area.

One of the decoration at the Lobby

The Reception

On the left side, there's a small cafe and convenience store behind the cafe.

The small cafe of the hotel

I found the place is well maintain and clean. It also provide the basic facilities like other 3 Star hotel. I like the swimming pool area, and there's a cafe at the back of the pool.

The Swimming Pool

The cafe located between the Swimming Pool and the Beach.

Children playground

After we walked through the pool, the beach appear and it's clean. Below are some photos of the beach....

Beach of Pulai Desaru Resort

Beach of Pulai Desaru Resort


There water sports equipment for rent

I believe it's ideal place for couple too! :)

I discovered some animals beside the pool later, there are many rabbits and chicken?! They called it the Mini Zoo....

If you are bored, rent a mountain bike and have some adventure around the resort! :)

I had a chat with staff at the reception, the weekend (Friday & Saturday) room rate is MYR285.00 per room - One King Size bed or two single bed. The hotel current promotion is MYR120.00 per room for weekday (Sunday to Thursday). That's very much different from the weekend rate!!

Miniature village house display

Actually, if time allow me to stay on weekday....I believe is a very good breakaway vacation from the City Johor Bahru. You can even have a your Seafood dinner at Sungai Rengit - The Lobsters Village. Shuttle service is available at a minimal charge. Please inquire at the Activities Desk.

The Pulai Desaru Beach Resort
PO Box 29, Bandar Penawar, 81900 Kota Tinggi, Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: +60-7-822-2222 • Fax: +60-7-822-2223
Email: reservation@thepulai.com.my



View Larger Map





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus