"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, July 05, 2009

Roasted Duck of Sin Keong Kee - Kulai, Johor

Sin Keong Kee Restaurant (N1°39.095' E103°36.623') is located at Jalan Susur Kulai 2, same roll with Public Bank Kulai. It's just beside the main road of Kulai.

This is my favorite Roasted duck within the Johor area. I couldn't find any roasted duck come close to it! Of course, I call it the BEST Roasted Duck I ever taste before!

We actually taken our lunch but it's too tempted and we cannot resist our self to eat again! Haha! So we just order the duck and a bowl of soup without rice.

The Sin Keong Kee Roasted Duck at Kulai, Johor.

The peanut soup

The duck was very well marinated, you can enjoy it in your mouth before swallow it! Beside, the BBQ pork & Roasted Pork also nice!

The boss busy serving...

The damage was MYR25.00 included drinks for 3 persons. We actually ordered the portion for 2 persons only. I considered this was cheap because of the Delicious Roasted Duck!


View Larger Map





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus