The order below :-
1) Chicken Chop with french fries.
2) Set dinner with fried chicken and dolly fish.
3) Set dinner with vegetables, chicken and dolly fish.
4) Fired Rice with fried egg (Chef special)
5) Spring roll.
Chicken Chop with french fries
Set dinner A - Fried chicken, Dolly Fish with rice
Set Dinner B - Chicken, vegetables and Dolly Fish with rice
Fried Rice (Chef Special)
Overall the foods were just ok, average. Nothing to shout about it, expected. But the Spring roll was unexpectedly delicious! Honestly, the environment is much more comfort compare the foods serve by the restaurant...and also we didn't put a high expectation on the foods, but just to enjoy the dinner on 720 meter above sea level! That's Great!
The damage of the dinner : MYR129.00 included drink for 4 adults 1 child.
Despite the poor quality foods, we still enjoy having our dinner at the restaurant especially the night view of Georgetown, Penang.
Penang Hill 2010 related post :-
* Experience the Bellevue Hotel at Penang Hill, Penang
* Bellevue Aviary Garden at Penang Hill, Penang
* The Night View Of Georgetown, Penang
* Penang Hill 2010, Penang