"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Restoran Bayu Laut at Kampung Senibong, Johor Bahru

This Restoran (restaurant) Bayu Laut (N1 29.109 E103 48.839) is located somewhere nearby Senibong Village of Johor Bahru. The operating hour 11am - 12am midnight. (It is a Malaysia Halal Restaurant.)

The environment is clean, peaceful, relax and nice. You can enjoy your meal beside the Johor Straits over looking Sembawang of Singapore. I love it when I discovered about weeks ago, it was recommended by a friend - Wong.

Restoran Bayu Laut

This Restoran is selling Malay and Western foods. The waiter was friendly and can converse in English.
Let me show you the surrounding and the scenic view from the Restoran...
(it was a cloudy during my visit, apologies for the poor photos...)

Background is Johor Bahru City

Sembawang of Singapore

Where you can see the Famous Nasi Lemak Senibong

Fisherman back from the 'Kelong'.

Kelongs are everywhere...

I visited this Restaurant twice. I had the Malay Chicken Rice on my first visit.

Chicken Rice from Restoran Bayu Laut

The chicken rice was Nice and so do the Teh Tarik. Price is reasonable.

Then I brought my family here for lunch on the second visit. We ordered the 'Set Lunch' and others...
The Set Lunch of Restoran Bayu Laut included a mixed vegetable, ayam penyet (chicken), Claypot coconut soup with Balitong (a kind of Malaysian sea snail or kind of Whelk) with white rice and 2 glass of Sirap Limau (Lime Syrup). I Love the Special Sambal very much!

Mixed vegetable

Ayam Penyet (Chicken)...but it seems more like a bird to me...

Balitong (Kind of sea snail) Coconut soup

The Sirap Limau (Lime Syrup)

The Special Sambal of Restoran Bayu Laut

Beside the Set Lunch, we also ordered the Fried Rice (Malay style) and Mee Goreng (Malay style fried noodle) .

Fried Rice

Mee Goreng (Fried noodle)

Overall, we were satisfied with all the foods! Except the soup and the snails, which was not suitable for our taste. I love the chicken very much!
The damage for our lunch : MYR28.00 included drinks for 4 adults and one child. It was really reasonable especially in this environment!

Rated : 4/5

I might not taste the Western food because I have a better choice - Thamara Cafe. :)

You can just drop by even for your evening tea break in this calm and relax restaurant! I think it might be a Good idea for me to bring my notebook and blogging here, sound's nice?

* Photos taken by Canon EOS 450D


Location map of Restoran Bayu Laut


blog comments powered by Disqus