"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ex Tele-ATEC Gathering at Thamara Cafe - Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru.

The Ex. colleagues of Tele Dynamics ATEC Buffet Gathering was held at Thamara Cafe (N1 28.781 E103 39.839) on one of the Sunday night. Everyone paid a small amount of money to enjoy all the foods and drinks for the night.

I was there earlier because of the foods photos...
Some foods were ready on the table about 6.30pm, and the Chicken Chop & Lamb Chop really made my mouth watery...! :)

The foods of the night

They did prepared some vegetables & fried rice for those who are not fancy about the Western food.

The Seafood Fried Rice

The Pasta

Dolly Fish - for the kids, I think...

Chicken Chop

Lamb Chop

The Fresh Salmon Fish

You can chose your own preference like Black Pepper or Mushroom sauce. I took some of everything on the table, and I really enjoyed the foods Very much! Well, you are right! You can have it as much as you can for that night! I had all of it twice! :)

Beside the foods, soft drink and Beer was provided by Thamara Cafe. Again! Drink as much as you can!
What can I say?! Delicious foods accompany with beer & bunch of good friends!

It was a Delightful night with a satisfied environment!


All of them appreciated with the arrangement by Thamara Cafe who provided such a Wonderful night for the Ex. Tele-ATEC colleagues!



* The Cafe is welcome any group who like to have a buffet function in the Cafe. Kindly contact the Cafe for more information.

Thamara Cafe
14, Jalan Indah 16/7,
Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru.
Tel : +6012-7373103 / +6016-7171343
Business hour : 11AM - 10PM (Close on Monday)

Location map of Thamara Cafe


blog comments powered by Disqus