"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Food Republique Restaurant at Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Food Republique Restaurant (N1 29.061 E103 46.501) is located nearby the junction of Jalan Kuning and Jalan Serampang of Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, which is exactly behind the Pelangi Leisure Mall.

Food Republique Restaurant at Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi - Johor Bahru.

The restaurant serve wide variety of Western Foods and the environment is Simple and Cozy. I like the ambience! :)

The setting of Food Republique Restaurant


Our order for the night :-
1)  Mushroom Soup
2)  Herb Roasted Chicken in White Wine (which was wrong ordered from Grilled Chicken Chop)
3)  Grilled Striploin Steak with Mashed Potato.

Mushroom Soup with Garlic Bread

Herb Roasted Chicken in White Wine


Grilled Striploin with Mashed Potato

All foods presented nicely!
The Mushroom Soup was Yummy! My daughter finished it without our notice! :)
The Herb Roasted Chicken was ok, it can be better if the Chef make it more moist...
The Striploin was grilled perfectly! Which was cooked exactly what I like! The sauce was flavorful but the steak was not enough marinated.

I had a chat with the Chef - Ben who was a nice and friendly guy, and he explained about the foods of the restaurant to us patiently! We were appreciated.

The Roasted Chicken was too dry...

The Striploin was grilled perfectly!

Overall, we were ok for the foods. Actually it was a recommended by 2 of my friends who Love their Beef Burger very much! I regretted that I didn't order the burger! Haha! Well, there's always A next time. No worries!

The Damage : MYR95.00 included drinks for 2 adults and 1 child.

I will come back again for the Beef Burger! :)

Food Republique
72, Jalan Kuning,
Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru.
Tel : +607-3311718


blog comments powered by Disqus