"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seng Huat Koay Tiaw Soup at Jalan Kebun Teh Lama, Johor Bahru

Seng Huat Koay Tiaw Soup stall (N1.47779 E103.75348) is located at the junction of Jalan Kebun Teh Lama and Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, Johor Bahru. There was only one stall during my visit and I'm not sure is there any other hawker stall around in this coffee shop.

There are indoor and outdoor area at the shop, and I took the outdoor area...the outdoor area shaded and you won't feel hot especially under the big tree...

Outdoor area

Indoor area

It was not very hot on that day, and I believe the shop will be uncomfortable during a hot sunny day. I ordered the Kuay Tiaw (dry type) and it served with soup.


Plenty of fish in the bowl

The fish was tender and the soup was not too salty, overall...satisfied with it! Delicious!  

Damage was MYR7.00. I will be back again but Not on Hot Sunny day...:)

You might feel not secure around the area because of the vehicles passing by, the shop located exactly beside the traffic light junction and furthermore it's a high traffic area. But for me, it's ok. :)

The stall is open 7 days every week...Mon - Sat : morning till around 4pm and Sunday : morning till 12pm.

Location map of Seng Huat Koay Tiaw Soup, Johor Bahru


blog comments powered by Disqus