"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, September 25, 2011

I LOVE SAMSUNG GALAXY SII - The Sexy and Powerful Smartphone!

In the dilemma on selecting the Smartphone? Yes...I had the same situation before. There are too many brands and models in the market, sometimes it makes us really difficult to choose a phone for ourselves.

But all is over now! The new Samsung Galaxy SII is one of the nice and best performance Smartphone in the market for the moment. I had been attracted by the Sexy look for the first sight! It has a solid finishing outlook and equipped with the Dual-core 1.2Ghz ARM Cortex -A9 powerful CPU to handle all Hardcore App in the market. Click here for Full Specification.

Photo from : http://www.techdigest.tv/2011/05/review_samsung_12.html

The Samsung Galaxy S already became my Best Companion when I travel. I share my travel photos & videos along the way to Facebook and Twitter. Check my email anytime and do some browsing on the internet. Beside that...the phone also provide my exact location where am I, I use it as A Navigator. It's really Help! I believe the Samsung Galaxy SII can do much more better than this!

Hey! Do I mention about video? Please click the URL (http://bit.ly/pa8JrF) where you can enjoy the videos shared from the owners of Samsung Galaxy SII. Take note of the word - "Clcik Here!".

Well, I like the Sexy phone very much! Do you?

blog comments powered by Disqus