"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Naughty Nuri's Warong at Ubud, Bali

The Naughty Nuri's Warong (S8.49243 E115.25328) is located along the Jalan Raya Saggingan of Ubud town, Bali. This is the restaurant I missed on my Bali's Trip 2010, so by hook or by crook I definitely want to visit it in this 2011 trip! Just because of their Famous BBQ Spare Ribs!

We decided to have our early lunch on our forth day of Bali's trip. Once we checked out from Sri Bungalows Ubud...we moving towards the restaurant immeditely!

Naughty Nuri's Warong at Ubud

Too early for lunch (about 11.30am) when we were there and not crowded at all! Thanks for the suggestion from Mr Agung! According to him, the restaurant will be very crowded during dinner session, that was the reason we avoided.

Let me show you the small and cozy restaurant...

The front row of tables...

The interior design of the Naughty Nuri's Warong




The story of Naughty Brian and Nuri...

Nice, Green deco at the washroom

The area is not spacious as other restaurant, but it was comfort enough. And I like the decoration!
While waiting for our 'BBQ Spare Ribs', we did ordered the local fried rice and another dish which I forgot the name...it was served with beef, cheese and torttilla bread...

The local Balinese Fried Rice

The dish which I forgot the name...it served with beef and cheese...


And the tortilla bread served together with the dish above...

Our 'BBQ Spare Ribs' in making...

The staff preparing the 'Spare Ribs'

And the 'Ribs' served on table...

The Spare Ribs of Naughty Nuri's Warong, Bali


All the foods were Delicious! The simple Fried Rice was cooked just nice with the local taste, we ordered double! The beef was tender and goes well with the cheese, Yummy! And the 'BBQ Spare Ribs' were tender and well marinated with the sauce, Superbly Delicious!!

Apologies from me because I only remember the price of the BBQ Spare Ribs which was IDR80,000.00 (about MYR28.00/USD8.80) for one plate, I forgot the others...but the price was reasonable!

This is the Marvellous BBQ Spare Ribs available at Ubud, Bali, and also the Best I ever have! I will Definitely try it as long as I visit Ubud again!

*  The taste might not suitable for everyone, different people different taste.

Naughty Nuri’s Warung
Jl. Raya Sanggingan
Ubud, Bali
Phone: (361)977547
8am-10pm daily
http://www.naughtynurisbali.com

Related post :-
My Bali trip on June 2011
My Bali trip on June 2010

Location Map of Naughty Nuri's Warong at Ubud, Bali.


blog comments powered by Disqus