"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, March 19, 2012

Second visit to Lazio Restaurant and Bar at Danga Bay, Johor Bahru.

I was invited to Lazio Restaurant and Bar at Danga Bay for food tasting on one of the Monday evening...the restaurant just hired a New Chef and going launch a whole new series of Menu. Thanks to Mr Emerson for giving me a opportunity to try out the new western foods in the restaurant.

The Lazio Restaurant at Danga Bay

I was a bit late for the event and I missed some starter on that evening...
The VIPs and guests were all in position to taste the Delicious Pizzas and Western foods while I was there...:)

Guests and VIPs
 

There also a photograher in the restaurant to take photos for the making of new Menus...
I took the time to snap some photos of the pizza's making by the pizza master before the next dish serve...

Everyone are work seriously to ensure the pizzas are Delicious!


I like the his serious way...

At last...the Pizza is ready to serve!


On the 'first half', I had many type of pizzas...some were Good and some were not that cheesy...(but it's improve a lot since my friend visited few days ago...)

Choices of Pizzas on that evening...

I like the pizza above, especially the Salmon...

The seafood pizza.

After the Pizza session, another series of western foods continue to serve on the table...
Lamb Shank, Lamb Rack, Grilled Salmon, Medium raw Terderloin...


The Striploin Steak

When all the foods almost finish, it was the turn for dessert...'Fruit Pizza'.

Fruit pizza

I'm satisfied with all the new series of pizzas and western foods here, the Fruit Pizza was special! Well, I will definitely visit again with my family for more Yummilicious foods! :)

Once the food tasting session over, we had some Draught Beers on the next door - Lazio Bar.

Lazio Bar

It was early and we were the first customers of the evening...

Piano anyone?

The bar counter

I like the concept of the bar because the door will open (after 7pm) and let you feel the cool sea breeze of Johor straits...you can even choose to enjoy your drinks at the Alfesco area. That will be A different experience while having a cold beer in my hand and watching yachts pass-by...and if you are lucky, you will witness the Beautiful sunset of Danga Bay!

When the night fall, there will be a 3 pieces band (un-plug) perform on the stage and playing some nice and soft music, don't forget to request your favorite song! :)


Lazio Bar promotion for the moment (March 2012) :-
Tuesday 4-8pm
    Tiger Beer draught one mug - RM7+
Thursday 4-8pm
    Tiger Beer draught 'two mugs' - RM9+
    Guiness Stout draught 'two pints' - RM15+

GRAB IT AND DON'T MISS THE GOOD DEAL!

Do enjoy your dinner and relax in the bar if you visit Danga Bay of Johor Bahru!

Lazio Restaurant and Bar
Danga Bay, Johor Bahru.
Tel : +607-2217988/+607-2215688
https://www.facebook.com/LazioCafe

Location map of Lazio Italian Restaurant & Lazio Bar at Danga Bay, Johor Bahru


blog comments powered by Disqus