"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, April 13, 2012

Kodomo Art Cafe at Taman Setia Indah, Johor Bahru

Kodomo Art Cafe (N1.57390 E103.75638) is located along Jalan Setia 3/3, Taman Setia Indah of Johor Bahru. One of my friend recommended this cafe to me and we visited the cafe twice to had our dinner on the Sunday night.

Kodomo Art Cafe

I like the decoration very much! I believe the comfort and relax environment is one of the key point of this cafe...
There's a white piano display on the entrance, you can perform some song if you know how to play it...but not me! :)

The white piano at the entrance

The dining area

The well decorated serving counter

The owner also dedicated a small and nice area for children to watch cartoon, read some books or play some puzzle! This is FIRST in Johor Bahru! Bravo! I believe the owner like children very much...

The small and nice area dedicated as children corner within the cafe...

The piano music was playing for the whole night, and that will Really relax our mind to enjoy the dinner...especially in the comfort deco. The cafe serve fusion food and mostly Japanese food...

We were here twice, my wife and daughter ordered their same Favorite dish for the 2 visits. The Tori Teriyaki Set and the Chidren Fried Rice.

Tori Teriyaki Set

Tori Teriyaki

The Children Fried Rice set

The cafe serve many type of children set, and this is another FIRST in Johor Bahru! I salute their effort! My daughter like the 2 bears fried rice very much! Indeed, it was delicious too!

And I ordered the Japanese Curry (Katsu) chicken rice with the prawns omelette...

Japanese Curry Chicken Rice with prawns omelette

The Teriyaki was well marinated and grilled to perfect! My daughter finished her fried rice in few mnutes! And her plate was Clean! :) The nice aroma of the Japanese Katsu Curry served with a small portion of fried rice was almost perfect combination!

The foods were decent and tasty!

Our ordered on the second visit :
Ninninku (Onion) Fried rice
Shisamo
Takoyaki (Fried Octopus)
Kaki Furai (Deep Fried Oyster)

Ninniku Fried Rice

Shisamo

Takoyaki

Kaki Furai

I never expect the simple Ninninku Fried Rice can be so delicious! Beside that, all the side dishes were Nice! Initially, I ordered the Grilled Oyster, but end up changed to the deep freid oyster due to their sauce finished! But...it was crunchy and juicy inside! Not bad...
The prices for the dishes are very reasonable!

This is One of of the Nice Cafe we will continue to visit!
I will definitely visit again for their Shasimi, because I missed twice! :)

Kodomo Art Cafe
19, Jalan Setia 3/3,
Taman Setia Indah,
Johor Bahru.
Tel : +607-3512219
Business hour : 12pm - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm.


Location Map of Kodomo Art Cafe at Taman Setia Indah, Johor Bahru


blog comments powered by Disqus