"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, May 03, 2012

Another visit to Eden Eco Farm at Saleng, Johor.

Visited the Eden Eco Farm (N1.64016 E103.64092) again for photography about 18 months ago, I almost forgot about the photos I took...let me share the farm photos with you.

Mr Steven Seow - owner of Eden Eco Farm

We paid RM10.00 for the entrance fee and Mr Steven Seow (the owner) keep us company along the farm...

Inside Eden Eco Farm

It was a sunny day, some of the area in the farm was really Hot! Mr Steven walked with us and introduced us about most of the plants and flowers in the farm.

Once we started the walk, my friend also started his shooting....


Some kind of fruits which I forgot the name...

At one of the area of Eden Eco Farm, there are Full of Passion fruits...

Passion fruit

Mr Steven asked us to taste it, and it was a Wasabi leaves! Surprised!

Wasabi plant

Photos of flowers in the farm...






Pineapples series....


The duck pond...

The duck pond

Do you know the name of the fruit below?

Forgot the name of the fruit...

The lemon...

Me Steven and his partner

After we finish walking in the farm, there were a special fruit juice complementary by the farm...then Steven showed us the cute baby owl in the small box! This was my first time so close to the Owl and they are Cute!

The three cute little baby owls...

The cute little baby owl

The home of the Owl was on top of this special tree (below)...

I think it's time for us to visit the farm again after 18 months...the cute little animals in the farm should be grown up...haha!

If you want to know more about the Eden Eco Farm, please visit my previous post : http://j-travel.blogspot.com/2010/01/paradise-within-city-eden-eco-farm-of.html


Location map od Eden Eco Garden at Saleng, Johor.


blog comments powered by Disqus