"A Date with Bloggers" event was supported by the Melaka Tourism, main sponsor by the Julie's Biscuit and many others co sponsors...
The itinerary as below :-
19th May 2012
* Perfect food factory - Julie's Biscuit manufacturer. (12pm)
* Check-in Sayang Sayang Youth Hostel @Riverside (3pm)
* Uncle Keong Delicacies - food tasting. (4pm)
* Eleven Restaurant and Bistro - early Portuguese Cuisine dinner (5pm)
* Welcoming Ceremony at Mahkota Parade (7pm)
* Jonker street - free and easy (10pm)
20th May 2012
* Breakfast at Cheng Ho Cafe follow by tour in Cheng Ho Museum. (8-10am)
* Hainan Association at Jonker Street - The making of Chicken rice ball and hands-on, the making of Sun cake and hands-on. (10-11.30am)
* Lunch with Malacca CM at Hainan Association. (12-1pm)
* Mei Zhong Yuen Confectionary shop. (3pm)
* A'Formosa photography session. (4pm)
I would like to thanks the Event Organizers - Mr KX Lim & Mr Steven Tan who make this happened!
As you look at the 'tight' schedule for the 2 days, we still enjoyed it with full of fun and laughter...this were the 2 days we had NO time for tea and coffee and NO chance to get hungry! Because of all the delicious foods from the sponsors!
The buntings are easily spotted at all the sponsors!
I got to know many bloggers in person and some surprise between when I met ECL Tan, beside that...I met one of my long lost friend too! :)
Basically the activities for these 2 days are walk, eat, photography and getting souvenirs. Every cafe or restaurant that in our food tour were given some souvenirs and food sample to all participants after the food tasting session, there are really alot! Thanks!
The common scene in the days Malacca trip as below :-
The common scene where everyone busy taking photos once the food is on the table...
I have Only one comment about the event...it should have a 'Ice breaking' session for everyone to introduce themselves. And also a chit-chat session where everyone can get to know each other better...but look at the tight schedule, I doubt. Hopefully in the near future, if the organizers continue with the similar event...please squeeze the session in the schedule.
Anyway, it was a Fantastic 2 days 1 night trip for us, and we are looking forward to meet all the wonderful bloggers again!
The group photos of the Welcoming Ceremony at Mahkota Parade, Malacca
* The individual blog post for every restaurant will publish soon...