"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, July 23, 2012

My Sunset photos Collection by Galaxy S mobile phone

I would like to share my sunset collection which are taken by my Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000) mobile phone for the past 2 years...

The photos are snapped from different places, different days...because if I have a chance to snap...I won't let go, especially the sunset...:)

Along the North South Expressway, Pagoh rest area

Bukit Gambir, Muar - Johor.

Tangkak town, Johor.

On the Highway at Sungai Dua, Butterworth

The Power lines...Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru.

The Silhouette at Taman Desa Tebrau, Johor Bahru.

The Lost kite...Taman Desa Tebrau - Johor Bahru

Taman Desa Tebrau



The golden sky at Taman Daya, Johor Bahru.

The photos below are all from the same location but taken in different days....Danga Bay of Johor Bahru.





Under cloudy evening, when Haze attacked...

All the photos above are taken by the Samsung Galxy S running on Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 (custom ROM) with stock camera application and minor edited on the exposer and colour. I'm satisfied with the 5MP camera from the phone and will continue to share more on the sunset photos, because I like sunset very much!

blog comments powered by Disqus