"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, June 25, 2006

Saleng Zoo

Intend to spend my whole day with my family. After breakfast, decide to bring my kid to the nearest Zoo (beside the JB Zoo) at Saleng......the Saleng Zoo (N1 37.985 E103 37.844)

The entrance fee is RM12.00 for adult, RM6.00 for children & free for kids below 3.


Below are some pictures for sharing.............





Iguana-Africa







Malaysia Crocodile



Spohed Crocodile



Goat? What to call this......?



Forget the name of this species......some sort like long life turtle.....


Hello???? Can I help you??


The KING of the jungle





Milky Stork


King of Cobra


The 'Entertainers' of the Zoo



After about 2 hours walking around, we finish the Zoo almost 2pm........

Digg!




blog comments powered by Disqus