"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Desaru Beach, Johor.

I will try my very best to bring my kid to go around every corner at Johor during holiday. No exception for this Hari Raya 2006.

Drive about an hour from home......reached the famous beach at Johor state - Desaru Beach. (N1 32.781 E104 15.798) There's a Go-Cart area & plenty of chalets surrounding.......

Desaru Map

The beach really crowded on the day! You can imagine it in the photos below........

Normally, almost the end of the year......no one is allows to swim far away from the beach, because of the dangerous strong wave.......

If you need the comprehensive GPS navigation map of Malaysia and Singapore (include Desaru), please visit Malsingmaps.





Digg!



blog comments powered by Disqus