"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Glory Beach Resort, Port Dickson

27th NOV 2006

We start driving from Muar (Bkt. Gambir) in-laws house 11am.
Tan (brother in-law) lead the team, cos he going to look for the new road from Sg. Mati to Sg. Rambai. Actually it's short cut.

After about 1 hour driving, we reach the Port Dickson area. Thanks to Que that bring us directly to Glory Beach Resort. (N2 32.958 E101 47.879)
Thanks to MalSingMaps.com

Glory Beach Resort map



Suppose the rest hour for everyone, my phone rang! Client request an urgent quotation. Without choice, I need to cruise around the PD town and looking for Wi-Fi area. After almost 2 hours searching, I can't find even ONE!! That's why I said searching for Wi-Fi at PD really nightmare to me.....

Back to resort around 4:30pm, decided to bring my baby for swimming.
She really happy and enjoy.....guide by her mom. I believe this was the happiest time for my baby.





The Beach




The Garden.......


The Resort beside Glory Beach Resort - The Legend Water Chalets


The surrounding.......




Continue with the Beautiful Sunset of Port Dickson.......till the sun go down....




Surprisingly a simple dinner was serve with delicious vege & others........at PD town.

This place is worth it for second visit, with the good company of course! (I haven't explored even 50% around P.D. quite a waste........)

And also miss the famous (so called) Seremban Crab located at Seremban, Restaurant Sun Yit Sing (N2 43.477 E101 55.754).

Nothing much for the night, just bought 6 cans of SKOL and drunk myself in the resort!

Next day, leave the resort around 11am & back to Bkt. Gambir. Take a rest, drive back JB. Reach JB around 9:30pm 28th NOV 2006.


View Larger Map - Map of Glory Beach Resort, Port Dickson


Digg!



blog comments powered by Disqus