"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, January 07, 2008

First 23 Hours Coffee Shop at Taman Daya, Johor Bahru.

NB3 Food House (N1°32.763 E103°45.754)
(Located at Jalan Sagu 10, Tmn Daya, Johor Bahru)

I took my breakfast at this new coffee shop this morning. This kopitiam is huge with variety of foods, operate 23 hours per day. (special business hour & the first 'kopitiam' at JB call 'Food House' too!!)

Food stalls : Penang Char Kuey Tiaw, Penang Prawn noodle, Chi-Cheong-Fun, famous Beef noodle, Jawa noodle, Wan-tan noodle......etc.
Beside local and Penang foods stalls, you can find one of the famous Dim Sum stall in JB there too.

I tasted the Jawa noodle, the quality not as good as original Penang Jawa mee......it's only 50% of the comparison. I will taste the rest in the future.


Digg!



MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus