"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Some photos of Linggiu, Johor

I would like share some pictures from Linggiu dam. Group of my friends went there by 4WD and bring back some of these beautiful pictures of the dam.

On 2005, a guy from M'sia found the "Lost City of Kota Gelanggi" (which exist more than 1000 years ago) in this deep forest. You can read the news by searching the key words in Google.
Look at this beautiful serene & breathtaking area!!!









Digg!




MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus