"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Innovative Items

I have my lunch today at one of the food court at Tampoi (beside Giant Hypermart). Just a normal food court, but suddenly I was amaze with the swinging disc (hanging on top of the foods) for chasing away the fly! The disc will non-stop swinging because of the wind from surrounding.
What an innovative idea!

Without spending a single cent, you can have the same effect like those motorize type.
I am thinking that......what if most of us having the same concept and mentality, protecting our 'environment' & green the Earth should not have any problem at all!
The design




MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus