"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vintage and Classic Motor Show, Permas Mall, Johor Bahru (Part II)

Continue from Part I.....



The Series of Mini......

I forgot the name of the car below......








Volvo Amazon (1956-1970)

The Volvo Amazon was a mid-size car introduced in 1956 by Volvo Cars to complement their Volvo PV model, offered since 1947. The Amazon was manufactured at Volvo's Torslandaverken[1] and when production ended on July 3 1970[2], 667,323 had been produced. For more, please click here.

Mercedes-Benz W100 - 600 (1963-1981)


I don't know how long it takes to start the engine.......



One of the main attraction - MG TD (1950)



Main attraction of the day



Crowd of the day......







MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus