"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Day At McDonald's Skudai, Johor Bahru.

I drop by this McDonald's Restaurant (N1°31.384' E103°40.703') for a drink one day, what a coincidence that I meet a group children having party around the area......


Curiosity of me found out they are from Macroview Child Care Center at Taman Daya, Johor Bahru. This was one of stop for their yearly trip (The center will organize such trip for all the children annually). I was told by the friendly principles (Mr & Mrs Tan) that the Child Care Center is taking care children from 3 to 12 years old.


Hey! Wait for me!!

I felt rejuvinated while I mix with all these children, there were so happy playing around the area. Their voices & laughing were fill up the restaurant with full of happiness!!
Children will not feel hungry around there, because....once you feel wanna eat something, just ask the coupon from the principle! That's easy! But strictly no Toys!! Haha!


Once they filled up their stomach, the teachers will arrange them to visit the kitchen of McDonald's. (This was one of their program)

The manager patiently arrange the team to visit their kitchen

The area is big enough for the group of children and also other customer. As you can see the group were separate from the customer area to prevent any disturbances.


Who were there........
Pictures of the happy children & their teachers.....





After about 2 hours later, they are queuing up to leave and prepare for their next stop.....





I didn't follow them to the next stop, but.....thanks for the joyful moments!!

The address :
Lot No. PTD13309 & PTD52136
KM11 Jalan Skudai
Mukim Tebrau
81200 Johor Bahru
Tel : 07 - 2383 729
Fax : 07 - 2383 932
Free Wifi services provided

I did ask Mr Tan about the reason to chose this McD Restaurant than others.....he said that the air-condition here is cold enough and the staffs are friendly. I agree with him!

Related post :-
* Macroview Care Centre, Taman Daya - Johor Bahru. (2008)
* Mid Autumn Moon Cake Festival at Macroview Care Centre (2009)







MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus