"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, August 29, 2008

Popular Hawker stall at Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru

Located just along Jalan Permas 7, Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru.
(N1°30.006' E103°49.202')

I had been noticed this stall quite sometimes ago.
Business is very good especially weekend afternoon. That's make me curious & wanna try out their foods.

One of the Saturday afternoon, me & my brother in-laws visited this stall. Basically they are selling nasi lemak & others light foods, and their coconut drinks are selling like a hot cakes!

We order the coconut each and pack of mee-siam. It was tasty. Jerry (my bro in-laws) noticed the sugar cane looks like those planted natural from village....and we decided to taste it. Hmm....Fresh & good! It's different from those chemist perfectly sweet selling in the cities. It's the original sugar cane!

We monitored the customers non-stop dropping by, some come for the fresh drink....some are attract by their light foods. Beside this stall, there's another stall selling all type of fried snacks. Like goreng pisang (fried banana) and others.....

If you like to have some light food during tea break, it's worth to try out this stall.





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus