"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas atmosphere at Mid Valley Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur

2nd Day at Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at this coffee shop (N3°12.690' E101°37.965') (I forgot the name), baked bread and nice coffee..... The shop is located at the Taman Kepong Baru. (The bread and the foods were really good)
After the breakfast, we continue our journey to Mid Valley Shopping Mall (N3°07.047' E101°40.673')

My purposes here are :-
* ACE Hardware
* Enjoy the Christmas atmosphere
* Let the women do their shopping
* Let the kids happy!

I went in to the ACE Hardware shop for almost an hour. I really love it, too bad the JB branch was close down long time ago.....

This mall is huge enough until I can't find the direction of the North, South, East and West Wing. I gotta stand in the middle of the mall and look at my compass (from my Casio watch) to decide which way is the correct wing! Haha! Because you will only know when you reach the end of the wing! Maybe there's the indication signage that I didn't noticed.....

The mall even so big, but you can't easily spot a chair for you to sit on....peoples are so packed on that day (8th Dec 2008). It was a National Public Holiday.

The atmosphere here was very nice! Christmas trees are every corner you walk pass....unlike JB, only ONE 10 foot Christmas tree at the main entrance.....

I would like share with you that some photos I taken inside the mall.....

Booths that selling candy were everywhere.....



Peoples are busy taking photos with the big Christmas tree....

The well decorated HSBC booth

So.......MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!
Wish you have a Prosperous New Year!

Our KL Trips 7th-9th Dec 2008 :-
* Mei Gai Hup Restaurant, Kepong - KL
* Supper at Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
* Steamboat Dinner at Damansara Village, Petaling Jaya
* The Skyline of Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
* Dim Sum Restaurant along Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus