"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, December 19, 2008

The Skyline of Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur

It's a peaceful second night at Kuala Lumpur. After our dinner at Damansara Village, we went back to the Condo and rest.

I just like to share some photos I took in the morning...

To the South Direction

I was standing at the balcony of 18th floor, and I can't resist to took out my camera to capture the beautiful scene over the Jalan Ipoh of Kuala Lumpur.

The beautiful Batu Cave was on my South west direction.....

Honestly I haven't put my step on the Batu Cave, definitely will do it one day...

There's army camp on my left (West)

I'm satisfied with the 'Zoom' of my camera...

I believe there's LRT Station under construction between the Army Camp & Jalan Ipoh

With the beer in hand, laying down at the balcony...admiring the Marvelous night view over the Jalan Ipoh of Kuala Lumpur.

Night view of Jalan Ipoh. Shooting from the same location with the first photo above...

I was trying to play the Shutter Speed on my camera....
Then I captured this scene...where the cars disappear from the photo but the lights remain...

Wish you have a Sweet dream to night!

Our KL Trips 7th-9th Dec 2008 :-
* Mei Gai Hup Restaurant, Kepong - KL
* Supper at Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
* Christmas atmosphere at Mid Valley Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur
* Steamboat Dinner at Damansara Village, Petaling Jaya
* Dim Sum Restaurant along Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus