"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tan Kee Prawn Mee (Noodle) at Setapak - Kuala Lumpur

While we were on the way back from Genting Highland, I decided to drop by this Tan Kee Prawn Mee (Noodle) (N3°11.095' E101°42.116') at Setapak which was recommended by Antyong. I am using the Free GPS map (for this trip navigations) from www.malfreemaps.com, and it's stated 'Best Prawn Mee' from the detail of the POI (Place of Interest).

Please take note that, there were 2 stalls around that area selling prawn mee. The Tan Kee Prawn Mee is the only stall in the shop lot. Not the stall which is mix with others...
it's easy to recognize it by the name - 'Tan Kee' of the stall.

We were not sure what to order, and the lady boss recommended us to add the Pork Ribs and the Shrimps. So I ordered myself for Pork ribs and my wife with shrimps.

Prawn noodle with Pork Ribs

Prawn noodle with Shrimps

Both were delicious and tasty! Thanks Anthony!
This was our first time tasted the Kuala Lumpur Prawn Mee. It's different from Penang and Johor Bahru.
I had just one comment that...the soup was quite sweet, maybe because of the MSG.

The damage : MYR18.00 (inlcude drinks)
It cost MYR7.50 for each. This is the price for a big bowl, if you order the normal bowl...it's only cost you MYR4.00 each.

I rated : 3.5/5





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus