It seems like the whole resort refurnished. It's looks nice and clean! I cannot remember my last visit....
I love this place very much! Especially the nature! It's actually a nice place for breakaway!
Let me show you some pictures of the Resort...
Further in, you reach the Resort Reception (The first picture above), the swimming pool on the right once you enter the lobby...
I just parked my car right on the front of the Chalet.
There are total of 4 rows of the chalet, I believe this the standard chalet which is MYR150.00 per day.
The room rate :-
Deluxe Room - MYR200.00
Standard Room - MYR150.00
Jungle Cabin - MYR50.00
Contact info :-
Bt 28, Jalan Segamat,
Tel : 06-9772888
Fax : 06-9773555
As you walk towards the waterfall, you will pass by a row of souvenir shop and the last unit is the Ranger Office.
I had been looking at the Ranger office for more information of the hike of Gunung Ledang (Mount Ophir), but too bad there was nobody around after 30 minutes waiting....
But there was a notice on the wall stated :
1) Only day trip climbing (hiking) activities by booking are acceptable.
2) All climbing (hiking) activities must use Entrance B due to the safety of the Climbers (hikers).
3) Walk-in climbers (hikers) will not be served. The booking can be made by lettering to Johor National Park or calling at 019-7772057. Thank you.
Opposite of the souvenir shop, there's a mini food court.
After this row of shops, that is the area where everyone can soak in the cold water during the hot day!
We will stay one night over here on 21st March 2009. That will be the Mega GG (Gathering) of Malfreemaps.
I will blog more detail after this holiday at Gunung Ledang (Mount Ophir) Resort.
Related post :-
* Camping on Mount Ophir (Gunung Ledang), Johor
* Hike on Mount. Ophir (Gunung Ledang), Johor
* Malfreemaps.com Mega GG (Gathering) at Gunung Ledang 2009
MY TRIPS - Home