So we decided to have our lunch at Muar. After almost one hour drive, we reached the Merlin Restaurant at Taman Orkid, Muar.
Our order :-
2) Muar Otak-Otak
3) Sambal Squid
4) Sambal Shrimp
5) Japanese Tou-Fu
6) Deep Fried fish ("Dragon Tongue" in Chinese)
7) Assam Fish x2 (The Signature Dish)
They maintain the foods standard very well (Rated : 4.5/5).
I had visited this restaurant many time, and the Assam Fish is just Marvelous!! Except don't visit it during Chinese New Year, because I believe the main chef will on-leave and the substitute will take over....and the Assam Fish standard drop! I tried it once!
All of us were satisfied with the foods. Two thumbs up!
It only took us about 15 minutes to finish all the foods on the table. You can imagine how delicious about the foods! Haha!
The damage was : MYR108.00 (For 8 adults and 3 children)
That was about MYR27.00 per family! It was just unbelievable CHEAP!
I will visit this restaurant very often! Do you?
Related post :-
* Malfreemaps.com Mega GG (Gathering) at Gunung Ledang 2009
* Seng Kee Restaurant at Jementah, Johor
* Malfreemaps Mapping Discussion at Gunung Ledang Resort, Johor
* Merlin Restaurant (Assam Fish) at Muar, Johor.
* Gunung Ledang Resort (Mount Ophir), Johor
MY TRIPS - Home