"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bestotel (Best Hotel) at Kuala Lumpur.

Bestotel (Best Hotel) (N3°10.668' E101°41.173') is located at Jalan Ipoh (town center) of Kuala Lumpur. We stayed at this hotel in one of our recent trip (Sep 2009) to Kuala Lumpur. It's convenience because it's nearby the PWTC and The Mall Shopping Complex.

The outlook is a bit run down if you compare with others hotel around Kuala Lumpur town area. But that's ok for me. We check in around 2pm and it seems like no proper parking area for vehicles. I just parked in front of the main entrance, and became really convenience for us too!

The Reception of the Hotel

We got a room for One Queen bed & One single bed for MYR103.00 per day. I felt it's cheap & reasonable especially it's located in the town area. The standard room only cost MYR83.00 for a day! The rates I mention above it's inclusive of a simple breakfast too!

The restaurant area where we took our breakfast.

The room was clean and tidy, equipped with one 14' colour TV, air-con, hot & cold shower and electric kettle. I'm satisfied with the service and also the hotel environment, it's value for money if you are looking to few nights simple stay.... They don't have the luxuries like 3 star hotel provided.

The Old shops opposite the hotel

I will recommend this hotel to my friends (with family) who just need a stay around KL town area!

Bestotel - City Centre
368, Jalan Ipoh,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603-40431888 Fax: +603-40481888
http://www.bestotel.com



* Apologies for the poor photos quality from my Nokia phone





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus