"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yu Ai Seafood Noodle at Segambut, Kuala Lumpur

Once we check-in to the hotel, the first thing came to our mind was looking for our lunch!

I was clueless at that moment, just noticed there was a recommended restaurant from the Malfreemaps...it stated "Yu Ai Seafood Noodle (*)" which is has the '*' sign on it, which is less than 1.5km from the hotel...

Yu Ai Restaurant (N3°11.051' E101°40.561')

The Yu Ai Restaurant is located at Jalan Segambut Utara, same roll with RHB Bank Segambut.
The first impression I had...seems like not many customer around and quite. But after I drove pass behind the shop, realise that most of the customers love to sit under the tree at the parking area at the back of the shop! That's make us decided to try it!

I was shocked when I look at the prices initially...That was MYR15.00 each and MYR18.00 for big size! Wah! But...we still placed our order since we already here...

I took the Curry Laksa, my wife ordered the Tomyam type and my mother in-law had the normal soup...

Tomyam type

Curry Laksa type

The Seafood Noodle was Marvelous!! It was FULL of seafood and Tasty! Really 'justify' for the cost they charge! I wish there will be a branches at Johor Bahru, haha!
We were not regret for what we paid for. Satisfied!

The Damages was about MYR50.00 included drinks for 3 person.
Rated : 4.8/5
Worth try if you happen at Segambut area!


The location map of the shop :







MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus