"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Breakfast at Taman Inderawasih Kopitiam, Prai - Butterworth

The Xin Feng Kopitiam (Traditional Chinese coffee shop) is located at the Medan Kikik 1 of Taman Inderawasih, Prai - Penang (N5 23.333 E100 23.218). It's a corner unit and easy to locate.

One of my purpose to visit this kopitiam is the Duck Egg Char Kuey Tiaw. It's common to see the chicken egg CKT but it's difficult to find a good Duck Egg CKT.  We were having it since our last visit and me and my family love it very much! But....too bad, it was a Chinese New Year holiday season that the stall hasn't in business yet! Oh! That's mean we have to taste other food which are selling here...

I ordered the Penang Curry Mee and Chee Cheong Fun. The Curry Mee was tasty and the Chee Cheong Fun was delicious!

Penang Curry Mee (Noodle)

The Penang Curry Mee is different from the Johor Laksa. Although the colour are look a like, but curry mee taste less coconut cream than Laksa. If you tasted both before, you definitely know the different.

The Penang Chee Cheong Fun (Rice noodle roll) is always my favorite! Because they serve with the local made shrimp paste which I hardly taste it at the Southern Part of West Malaysia.

Penang Chee Cheong Fun

I like both of it! It's just because they were authentic Penang foods! The prices were reasonable and it's cheaper than JB food but the portions were slight smaller. Me and my family love the foods here very much!

After our breakfast, we were heading to the World Biggest Toy Museum at Penang Island!

Location map of Xin Feng Kopitiam



blog comments powered by Disqus