"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Toy Museum Of Penang (World Biggest Toy Musuem)

The Toy Museum (N5 27.962 E100 17.511) of Penang is located in front of Copthorne Orchid Hotel along the Tanjung Bunga Road, Penang.
Before we came. I just wondering why it called the World Biggest Toy Museum?! The only way to find out is to visit it.

The Toy Museum of Penang
The entrance fee was MYR10.00 for adult and MYR6.00 for children. The Museum actually is displaying all the 'Figurine' from Hollywood movies, Hong Kong movies and other childhood Cartoon. You won't appreciate it if you are NOT a movie fan! Haha!

Once you enter the Museum, you will see many rows of cabinets displaying all the Figurine of Movies, Cartoon & Comics.

Cabinets that displaying the figurine

I going to share the photos (more than 30) that I had taken in the Museum. Please be patient on the page loading...


Hong Kong Movie - Chow Yun Fatt

Cute typewriter

Miniature Sewing Machine

The Storm Rider (Hong Kong Movie)

The Wind (up) & The Cloud (down)


 
Garfield

Doreamon


The Star Wars. It's one of my favorite, you? :)



Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker)

Darth Vader without his mask

Revenge of the Sith

I forgot his name, only remember he was the trader in Star Wars Esp. 1

Be The Force Be With You - Master Yoda (my idol)

I want my Precious! - The Lord Of The Ring
Harry Porter

Alien Vs Predator


The Star Trek


I thought all of the figurine are small size that kept in the cabinets, until I see this.....WOW! The ACTUAL size of Lara Croft and Jack Sparrow (The Pirates of Caribbean)

Unfortunately I cannot find the Lara Croft movie - Angelina Jolie...

Jack Sparrow - The Pirates of Caribbean

The Pirates of Caribbean

R2D2 and 3CPO (Actual Size)

Lara Croft, Batman, Superman and The Lord Of The Ring (Actual Size)

Brandon Lee - The Crow

Chucky

I forgot who is this...

The Matrix

I Robot

Last, One of my Favorite - The Iron Man
But I cannot understand what he gonna do with 'Mickey Mouse?'

We spent about an hour in this Museum, but my daughter seems doesn't like it! Because she only recognize Barney and Friends, Tom & Jerry and Mickey Mouse. Kind of boring place for her! Haha!

I felt the entrance fee (MYR10.00) was worth it because of the Huge Collection from the owner. But you might not appreciate it if you haven't watch all those Famous movie...

After visiting The Toy Museum, we continue our hunt for Penang Delicacies...

The location map of The Toy Museum, Penang.


blog comments powered by Disqus