"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, May 13, 2010

The items selling in this shop are Not for us! Chai Leng Park, Butterworth - Penang.

I accidentally discovered this shop during the Qing Ming Festival at Chai Leng Park, Butterworth. Too bad, forgot to take down the shop name...only remember the street name as 'Lebuh Kurau 3'.

It attracted me to stop our car and got down to snap some photos! Because whatever it sell from here are NOT for us! It is for the peoples who pass away!! Yes, "Spirits" exactly!
The shop at Chai Leng Park

Look carefully each item in the photo, most of them made by paper! Haha! It's meant for Chinese praying ceremony.

This is the local culture, they believe 'burn' all these items (during the praying session) to their Love one or relatives who passed away, the 'other side' will receive and they will be Bless. (yeah, I mean from 'Hell') Do you think so? You tell me...

Paper made Heineken Beer

LV Ladies bag

The culture existed since I was a kid. But I never expect you can burn the 'Heineken Beer' and even the 'LV' ladies handbag now! Wah! That must be A drunkard or A person who Loves LV very much before!

I'm really admire their Innovative mindset of business. What do you think?! :)

Beautiful dress for women, but not for us!

I just cannot imagine that...if someone walk in and said : "Boss, why you sell fake or imitation LV bags here??" or maybe someone who drunk and walk in at night : "Boss, give me 6 cans of Heineken!!" That might bring them a tour to Hell for free! Haha!

blog comments powered by Disqus