Checked in at Changi International Airport - Terminal 1, Singapore.
On China Airline CI 754
Everyone is provide with a LCD monitor, I watched 2 movies on the flight...
The flight took 4 hours and 20 minutes from Singapore. Once we reached Taoyuan International Airport at Taipei, and after the custom clearance...it was already dark...(sunset at Taipei 1835hrs)
Our transport brought us directly to Taichung from the Airport. Our Taiwan itinerary as below...
* Check in to Evergreen Laurel Hotel - Taichung
* Dinner and hang out at Fong Chia Night Market (逢甲夜市).
* Check out Evergreen Laurel Hotel after breakfast
* Heading to Xinshe Castle (新社古堡) for photography session.
* Lunch at Master of Mushroom Restaurant (菇神), XieZhong St - Taichung
* Scenery along the way from Taichung to Puli Township.
* Zhong Tai Chan Monastery (中台禪寺), Puli Township (埔里鎮)
* Che Cheng Train Station (車埕火車站)
* Heading to Sun Moon Lake (日月潭)
* Check in to Miracolo Hotel (米洛克飯店), Sun Moon Lake (日月潭)
* Dinner at Ah Yong Restaurant, Sun Moon Lake (日月潭).
* The night of Shuishe town(水社).
* Sun Moon Lake photography session after breakfast at Hotel.
* Shuishe Jetty (日月潭水社碼頭).
* Syuan Guang Temple (玄光寺-日月潭).
* Ita Thao (伊達邵) Village.
* Millet Wine (小米酒) Museum.
* Wenwu Temple (文武廟), Nantou County.
* Lunch at Xin Tian Yuan Restaurant (新田园).
* Puli Brewery (埔里酒廠) then heading to Taipei
* Check in to Grand Victoria Hotel (維多麗亞酒店), Taipei.
* Shilin Night Market (士林夜市)
* Gugong National Palace Museum (國立故宮博物院)
* The Martyr's Shrine (忠烈祠)
* Lunch at Wang Hai Tin Seafood Restaurant (望海亭海鲜餐馆), Yehliu (野柳)
* Yehliu Geopark (野柳地質公園)
* Jiufen (九份) small town of Taiwan
* Dessert shop at Jiufen Old Street.
* Dinner at Diamond Tony's Restaurant - Taipei 101.
* Lunch at Mitsui Cuisine Japanese Restaurant (明水三井餐廳).
* Guang Hua Digital Plaza (光華商場), free and easy
* Goose Noodle stall at Xi Men Ding.
* Xi Men Ding (西門町) free and easy.
* The Colour of Miramar Ferris Wheel.
* Back to Singapore.
* Street Photos of Taichung, Taipei and Yehliu - Taiwan.
Actually it seems like a photography trip to us...and we were satisfied and enjoyed this trip to Taiwan very much! Especially with a group of friends who were in same Hobby. I will blog about all the places I visited in the following blog post...
The LCD screen display Live from the plane's front camera.