"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another visit to Babi Guling - Warung Ibu Oka, Ubud - Bali

My second visit to the Warung Ibu Oka for Bali's Babi Guling (Suckling pig). You can view my first visit here. The shop located at the end of Monkey Forest Street of Ubud, please refer to my previous post for GPS Coordinates.

The shop still crowded as usual, we were quite lucky to had a table inside...

Warung Ibu Oka - corwded with tourist and locals...

Outdoor dining area...

Indoor dining area...

There was also a media shooting during our visit. Ya...the Famous Babi Guling at Bali Island!

I ordered the Babi Guling Istimewa (Special) with rice just like before, and I enjoy the meal very much! Especially the gravy...
Some peoples might not like it and some said it's just normal...that will depends on individual preferences.

The Babi Guling from Warung Ibu Oka, Ubud

Anyway, I satisfied with it. But...I might not visit on my next Bali's trip, the reason is I want to try the Babi Guling at some other places at Bali Island...

I like the way she did...Babi Guling with Bintang Beer! :)

Related post :-
My Bali trip on June 2011
My Bali trip on June 2010

The Location Map of Babi Guling Ibu Oka, Ubud


blog comments powered by Disqus