"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunset of the Tanah Lot Temple, Bali

Visited the Tanah Lot Temple (S8.62073 E115.08705) again in our 2011 Bali's Trip. This is one of my Favorite places in Bali Island. The purpose of this visit was purely for photography, yeah...I'm trying to catch the spectacular sunset of Tanah Lot Temple...
You can view my last blog post about Tanah Lot Temple here.

But that seems like not a good weather for sunset, it was Cloudy...

Cloudy at Tanah Lot Temple, Bali

Let me share some of the photos of Tanah Lot Temple...

Tourists are queuing for the Temple Holy Water...

Pura Tanah Lot, Bali

The wave...

This time I tried to explore more...went to another cape...Scenic view! Breathtaking!

The path to another cape at Tanah Lot Temple area

Nice view but too bad it was cloudy...

This was the dangerous area! No railing at both side till the end of the path! Beware! But it was the Beautiful area for photography...


After I spend about 2 hours enjoying the breathtaking view, a deep breath and end my photography session...
There were still crowded during I walked back...

Many tourists still around...

The different view of Pura Tanah Lot, Bali

Well, I couldn't snap a nice sunset photo of Tanah Lot Temple this time, guess I still need to come back again! :)

Sunset of Tanah Lot Temple

Related post :-
My Bali trip on June 2011
My Bali trip on June 2010

Location map of Tanah Lot Temple at Bali.


blog comments powered by Disqus