Beside lodging, we also decided to try out the Malacca local foods rather than the tourist's food. The differences are certain restaurants in Malacca had flooded with tourists and sometime the food quality is not to the expectation, well...the prices are higher than normal.
Our itinerary as below :-
* Check in to Best Western Wana Rievrside Hotel
* First stop - Baba Charlie Nyonya Kuih
* Un-planned stop-by Jalan Ong Kim Wee for Melaka 'Ciam-ciam".
* Walk along the Malacca Riverside
* Simple Dinner at Jonker Street
* Strolling at Jonker Street
* Malacca Rivercruise from the Hotel's Jetty
* Check-out from Hotel
* Going to Hakka Chan for lunch but...it was closed!
* Plan change to Chuen How Restaurant for the Nice Char Siew (BBQ Pork)
* Visit Coral Wonderland in Megamall Melaka.
* Famous Coconut Shake at Klebang.
5pm : setting off to Johor Bahru.
We were satisfied with the trip because of the local food venues are mostly out of the town (or tourist area)...and that Really avoid the heavy congestion and save a lot of time! I have a long food list to go and we will definitely back to Malacca again for the local food hunt! Well...it certainly looks like a food hunting trip for us! :)
* All the above Food Guide were taken from vkeong.com
Cheng Ho Ship (郑和宝船） at Jonker Street, Malacca