On the day we left Cameron highland, we drop by this waterfall.....because attracted by are many stalls along the main road which are selling souvenirs. I bought a plant looks like a coconut that I don't know what the name of it. According to the locals, you can only get this at Cameron Highland. It will grow bigger but no flowers! And it still alive today! :) (I will snap the photo and post it later...)
During our visit to the waterfall, the area looks quite clean and well maintain. But I wonder the situation now?!
The water was ICE cold because it's situated almost about 1000 meter above sea level......
Related post :-
* Cactus Valley, Brinchang - Cameron Highland
* Cameron Highland in 2003, Pahang
Waterfall at Johor :-
* Pulai Waterfall, Johor
* Sungai Bantang Waterfall at Bekok, Johor
* Batu Hampar Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Buaya Sangkut Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Upeh Guling Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Kota Tinggi Waterfall, Johor
MY TRIPS - Home